gold massey 7624

just seen this on masseys website,and they say a model will follow later in the year,ltd edt of 2012,ive posted because i think people might be interested,personally any of these colours that deviate away from the normal colour ,make me quite ill

post-1769-0-18028600-1333395042_thumb.jp

no i agree in that sence paul, never going to be a working machine, just demo, but compaired to some colours we have seen, thats a nice plain? mix, not over the top, some of the old siku fendts looked nice in them colours to, for the "BASF" ones they did looked as nice to

no i agree in that sence paul, never going to be a working machine, just demo, but compaired to some colours we have seen, thats a nice plain? mix, not over the top, some of the old siku fendts looked nice in them colours to, for the "BASF" ones they did looked as nice to

reminds me of a scaletrix mini i painted gold with a black roof !! and also i must confess the black claas jaguar is one exception for me,that does look tasty in my humble opinion

i think thats the whole issue with the "colour" jobs these guys do, on some the colour just doesnt suit the model / real tractor, without being rude to bor and his work , his black jd didnt do it for me, but certain others like the uh arion ,or that siku jag, do look right in it, weridly for some reason ,dave purdues black 390 suits the tractor, even though its never ever been done for real ???? but the mf 8690 doesnt look quite right in black. maybe its just me, but colours only suit some tractors not all, i hate the blue mf 7499 just looks wrong, and limited or not i aint bought it.its deffinalty a personal thing when it comes to these and buying them thats for sure

lets hope they do some better wheel rims too .and i gree about the colours too . white/ black are ok but blue is wrong to me too.i remember seeing the ford 7810 in silver at bicton college when i was 16 and that just looked so wrong.some brands can pull it off and some can't. but there was a 35 that was grey and gold too