What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

this will exctie a few people,a county 1184 ploughing on a fairly steep hill with what looked like a 6 furrow knervey plough on the back, had the camrera with me but no where to stop, as on a main road in a very nasty accident blackspot ,really bad steep hill and nasty s bends , hopefully hes there tommorrow and i can map read my self round the back for some pics g

I was almost going to post this in a separate topic as it really deserves one:-

a John Deere combine harvesting some crop (at this time of year  ???)......Couldn't get close enough to see what it was but there was a carting tractor there too...... :-\

More normal sights:-

New Holland TM175 with Drill

John Deere 3200 with seed bags

John Deere's tattie harvesting with a Case carting too (pics tomorrow hopefully)

a local lime spreader's kit parked up

:)

at my aborted nh dealer visit today,i saw parked out the back fenced in a county 1174 with a cba i havn't seen on one before, a county  11 like fp just got recently in rnli colours and a big old jd 4050 4wd ,all apparently the old dealer owners ,lost to the bank after they went bust, the guy said come back sat when the outgoing boss aint there and i can try and get some pics as he will open up the yard for me, mmmmmmmmmmm

lifting spuds today, alot of action

nh tm155 and grimme harvester with me and another lad carting with tm 155s and fraser flat trailers

self propeller grimme harvester

another self propelled on a low loader

fendt 818 and grimme harvester

6 x manitou telescopics

toyota forklift

valmet 6550 and stewart trailer

6 jds and flat trailers

all this lot lifting at 1 farm.  :P

a very sad one today, on the main road from exeter to newton abbott ,on the downhill section into newton abbott, one jcb fasttrac, right up onto the armco on the side of the road, back axel somewhere under the front of the tractor, and cab smashed up pretty badly, and 300 yards down the road, one tripple axel bulk artic with the cab well stoved in, looks like he came flying down the hill and didnt see the jcb, ,dont think it was fatile as the cabs wernt covered and they ad traffic weaving through the mess, but the air ambulance was just leaving as we got there,jcb was only really reconisable buy the bonnet, not much left of the rear end at all

great day today

1 x mf135 with flexi cab on, with a carry box on the back

1 x case 1225xl with machino/amazone drill setup on the back, did get 1 pic of her but not that good

2 fendt 716's one with a lime spreader, and one with valderstat seed drill on the back

1 unkonw fednt on big wheels harrowing a maize stubble field

1 jd 2680 with sg cab, hauling a trailer with 9/10 kids on the back?

1 x nh ts 115 twice, once empty second time with rolland livestock trailer on the back

1 x jd 6920? with sulky seed drill on the back

1 bic case magnum?? with harrow set on back ,but to far up the hill to make out what number or make

and several fields being cut for a 3rd sialge cut, sure they have been done twice already this year,and seem to have plenty of grass in them to