What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

nh?? tm 140 i think, but dont quote me on that with a 4 furrow red plough, gregor ???? whats ever its called out ploughing one of the few cut wheat fields down this way, clearly decided not to waste his time whilst its wet, didnt seem to be that muddy either given it was raining,

2 x jd 6920's hauling 8 ton fraser trailers of wheat ,from a combine somewhere over the other side of the vally, could hear it, but be dammed if i could find it???? spent 20 mins driving round, jds were away for a while each time, so couldnt folow them back :'( :'( :'(

also a fendt?? with valdersat seeder on the back off somewhere didnt see him coming to see the number , nh ts135 and 5 furrow plough of somewhere to,

two fastracs with gull trailers

Lexion 5** with 7 series JD and marston

another Lexion but long way away!

MF 40 combine i think, with 3000 series masseys and gull trailers

ford 5*** with Welger round baler

Case combine

JD 6820 with Marston

JD 6800 with Marston

IH 8** XL i think with green marson trailer

jd 9780?? i think,  cts combine parked up in the corner of a field, water up to the rims over the front tyres, header down and full up with water to, why they parked it in the lowest part of the filed i will never know,other end was bone dry and closer to the entrance

::) ::)::)

Combines

M.F. 25-32- 687-2 7278 and a 487 i think

CLAAS Dominator 76-TUCANO and sevaral LEXION

N.H. 8030-8060-8080 CR 9080

DRONNINGBORG 900

BM-VOLVO S-1000

Tractors

N.H.-FIAT-FORD-MF-SAME-LAMBORGHINI- DEUTZ- and J.D. all sizez (I cant remember all) ploughing drilling and grain trailing and baling

On a big farm I saw 3 J.D. 8330 ploughing and drilling and a big green VALTRA in the same field

:o :o :o

deutz?? with trailed berthroyd sprayer,

jd 6920 with redrock feed wagon, jd6920 with mx loader, and mf135 yard scraper ,jd 965 open seated combine old telehandler, no decals to say, but looked matbro all on the farm i was working at

nh?? with 6 furrow plough going over a cut barley field, and a nh t6070 doodling along with his tastey bird on the buddy seat

3 nh's all tm's with 2 marshall and 1 wotton silage trailer all carting across dartmoor on the main road