What tractors did you see today without getting photos

FB

Took both the digital & 35mm along the road as I could see a CLAAS harvesting the wheat across the way from me. Took extra batteries for the digi as I knew they were low and got right up close as he was finishing a field... only to find I'd left the card in the computer viewer box thing whatever you call it!!

At least I had the 35mm to whip out, but then the rain set in so took a few of the Dominator 218 & the Massey 8220 on the AS 10ton trailer, another Gull also there. Helped sheet up, there's more to do next week if I'm here when they resume.

nh 8360 on huge tyres,not floats though with a big spreader on the back like pete mc posted the other day, looked identical, first one i have sen

and a big old fendt ? old shape though with a double axel float tyres slurry spreader on the back, looked almost like the samson one britains did 

a whole host of various makes of tractors and trailers at the local grain store, where i had to queue for 2 hours to tip my load, i thought that was bad another driver i know was there for 4 hours yesterday :o

tractors rangeing from an old case ih 685? with no doors with a wooden marshall trailer to tm 140's with trailers that probably hold 20 tonne plus, fastracs, masseys, and jd's

nh 8360 on huge tyres,not floats though with a big spreader on the back like pete mc posted the other day, looked identical, first one i have sen

and a big old fendt ? old shape though with a double axel float tyres slurry spreader on the back, looked almost like the samson one britains did 

there the best ones are?nt they TM  ;)8)

Too much to list.... been to an auction!  ::)

wondered why you were quiet today! :D :D :D

last few days i've seen the same JD, 7 series i think :-\, disc'ing, doing something else, then direct drilling i think (today on way home) and will no doubt be rolling later or tomorrow as the rollers have been left on the side of the field ;)

also JD 8200 (thats what it said on the side) pulling Marston trailer

Ford, not sure of no. pulling cultivator,

JD with rotavator in what was the Milton Maize maze

Massey cerea combine again

Massey 61** and gull trailer