big bales

MJB1

Question

nice work there MJB,  :) :) :) :)

so thats really what happened to the barns your kids were gonna have ;)::)

Like the bale spike, is it really what FP's looked like? ???::), i missed it  :( :( :'(

You thieving arab!!! Not that I go round nicking For Sale boards for cladding or anything. The simple things always work best don't they, you must go round with a 1/32 mind on when your at work. I do al the time, always rummaging around workshops, skips and the like at Wessex Water yards for odds and sods!!

Bales look good mate, spray them black then comission FP to make a square bale wrapper, someone has to!!! I'm gonna keep'em peeled for some stuff like that myself now.

Spot on Marcus... they look the business matey  ;) - that pic in the barn with the 590 looks fantastic matey... really great... what about black plastic pallet wrap around them - that would look good if you can keep it flat... mind you I'd be happy with them as they are - they look brilliant  ;):o