4m 3pt mounted Kuhn min-tillage seeder

Guest Fendt pwr

Guest Fendt pwr

This is my new seeder I brought from spain,the model is 100% hand made.One dam fine bit of kit I reckon ;).in the picture you can see it with one side folded down and the other still up in the road position.

Guest Fendt pwr

You can buy stuff like that any place on the net or from guys like dave or pdc.

As to the cost well lets just say I gave up nights at the pub for a very very very long time to save up and get that model. :'( :-\

Guest Fendt pwr

No problem tractorman810

The e-mail addy is.....tractor_con_vertederas@hotmail.com

The guy that made it.....jesus (that's what the name lookes like in english any way)

Send him an e-mail and talk to him about it,and he shoud be able to help you.

Here another pic just from the back. :)

well you no what i thinik of you, I definately don't love you! sorry i hate peploe how hate j.ds have you ever driven anew one if not you ant in a plcae to mone if so thats far but just becuse farst tracs go fast cant do the work look ugle and are bam expesve? to run i have not driven one so i cant moan to much they may be a joy to drive on the road and just becuse its yellow and loks cheap dosnt mean i hate them? >:(

hey j mad easy tiger,i have driven one and a jd combine (1085) long time ago now,and yes they were fine.it's just that there's more makes of tractor out there than j.d and all we seem to get now a days is j.d models,it's as if there forcing companys to do as they wish,just look at the colour arguments going on at the moment. just want to see more than jd case and nh,

i under stand but just lok at the real farm around hear thats all they drivw=e i will put onmy life tgat every farm has ether a j.d case or nh it all you see around hear my uncle is classed as wead becuse he runs all fendt mavhine but even he is now going on to nh so the model companys see this ?and think thats what we want if you drive ?tractor all day or you dad owns or drives one you want one of them in your collecion the prob is i drive a case 856 xl for the last 5 years and no one has ever made one sorry i went of i a mood just ped of with the way peploe think about tractor drives and the way they drive around them i no iam solw and i no iam good loking but that dosent mean i want you rapped around my trailer ?>:(

i know what you mean j mad,the biggest dealer up that way that i remember was l e tuckwell for j.d  stuff , my uncle works for them,he never could understand why the farm always went for fergys,when the jd's were more popular,he was told they were more reliable,the jd1085 they had packed up  once or twice a year in harvest but the fregy they had for the last 5 years never went wrong..would just be nice not seeing another new jd model for a while,

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...