What did you see today that made you laugh?

Having a big row from deputy head, i looked down and saw there was a lump of sausage stuck on my shoe from lunch, never laughed so hard in my life  :D :D she was shouting at me worse then  :D

You really make me laugh! How come there was sausage on your shoe? Do you flatten your lunch before eating it? Or do you keep your lunch down your trousers?

Poor deputy head - she probably wondered what on earth it was!

You really make me laugh! How come there was sausage on your shoe? Do you flatten your lunch before eating it? Or do you keep your lunch down your trousers?

Poor deputy head - she probably wondered what on earth it was!

No i think i was eating so fast to get a minute of fresh air before she found me it must have dropped off my fork :D, she just said.. im not laughing, wich made me laugh even more  :D, she nearly had to phone my mum  :o

No i think i was eating so fast to get a minute of fresh air before she found me it must have dropped off my fork :D, she just said.. im not laughing, wich made me laugh even more  :D, she nearly had to phone my mum  :o

I would have liked to have heard that call "I am sending Rhys home because he has a sausage on his shoe and this is not, I repeat Not, part of the school uniform!"

Thats just been mean  :'(  :D

could have been worse mate laughing at the deputy you could have gone and put your foot right in it :D :D :D;D ;D.give them hell lad, dont miss an oppotunity. best years of your life . raise hell as far as you can whilst you got the chance. then breeze through your exams at the end and ask them whats all the fuss about ???. im sure im not the only one on here that did just that. have fun dont let them beat you down- go for it

This....

The following are all replies that Manchester women have written on Child Support Agency Forms in the section for listing "father's details;" or putting it another way....

Who's your Daddy?

These are genuine excerpts from the forms. Be sure to checkout #10. It takes 1st prize and #3 is runner up.

1. Regarding the identity of the father of my twins,

Makeeshia was fathered by Maclearndon McKinley I am

unsure as to the identity of the father of Marlinda, but

I believe that she was conceived on the same night.

2. I am unsure, as to the identity of the father of my

child as I was being sick out of a window when taken

unexpectedly from behind. I can pro vide you with a list

of names of men that I think were at the party if this helps.

3. I do not know the name of the father of my little

girl. She was conceived at a party at  360 East Bolton Avenue where I had sex with a man I met that night. I do

remember that the sex was so good that I fainted. If you

do manage to track down the father, can you please send me

his phone number? Thanks.

4. I don't know the identity of the father of my

daughter. He drives a BMW that now has a hole made by my

stiletto in one of the door panels. Perhaps you can contact BMW

service stations in this area and see if he's had it replaced.

5. I have never had sex with a man. I am still a

Virginian. I am awaiting a letter from the Pope

confirming that my son's conception was ejaculate

and that he is the Saver risen again.

6. I cannot tell you the name of Alleshia dad as he

informs me that to do so wo uld blow his cover and that

would have cataclysmic implications for the economy. I am torn

between doing right by you and right by the country . Please advise.

7.Tyrone Hairston is the father of child A If you do

catch up with him, can you ask him what he did with my

AC/DC CDs? Child B who was also borned at the same time....

well, I don't have clue.

8. From the dates it seems that my daughter was

conceived at Euro-Disney World; maybe it really is the  Magic

Kingdom.

9. So much about that night is a blur. The only thing

that I remember for sure is Gordo Ramsey did a programme

about eggs earlier in the evening. If I had stayed in and

watched more TV rather than going to the party at  56

Miller St , mine might have remained unfertilized.

10. I am unsure as to the identity of the father of my

baby, after all, like when you eat a can of beans you

can't be sure which one made you fart.

:D :D :D Very good Simon, 10 is the best for sure

Had this one sent to me a few days ago,

A woman has twins, and gives them up for adoption. One of them goes to a family in Egypt and is named ''Amal.''  The other goes to a family in Spain; they name him ''Juan.''

Years later, Juan sends a picture of himself to his mom. Upon receiving the picture, she tells her husband that she wishes she also had a picture of Amal.

Her husband responds, ''But they are twins-if you've seen Juan, you've seen Amal.''

the lad working with me went to lean out of the window as we wnet through town today, to have a oggle at a young lady and her friends, as he did so they all turned round to look at something, and whitnessed him thump his head right into the window that he had forgotten was still up, not down ,made a hell of a bang, and he went as red as, told me to drive of fast :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I think the pre-Spalding stress is getting to me ::)

I have been modelling since about 8 this morning and was just up the shed spraying Siku power harrows when I realised i was still in my slippers and PJ's :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I think the pre-Spalding stress is getting to me ::)

I have been modelling since about 8 this morning and was just up the shed spraying Siku power harrows when I realised i was still in my slippers and PJ's :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

well don't do the same next weekend mate, :D :D :D just read this to the mrs and she almost pee'd her self. thats very funny mate ;D:D