What did you see today that made you laugh?

putting Harry to sleep after his last feed!, he lies in my arms just looking drifting off, then reaches for my face, pulling and poking! and then smiles....cheeky little thng!, take him to see mummy and he slaps her :D :D :D

fhick a pinnocio not me just board stif on standby today and i posed one in the morning and the other one in the evening  :P :P :P

not alot posed today because you and ben have been busy mucking about in your offices  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

maxxum on row crops looks like a right old baby tractor now plus the front rims are black back rims are fendt red and the sprayer rims are white  :o:D think we are getting them blasted to be painted silver  ;)

Neighbours have been painting their house during the weekend and then another one started cutting silage so Case IH's roaring up and down the lane plastering it in dust :D :D

Also was drawing bales with the 3600 on Sunday and lifted a heavy one - she must have been 2ft up in the air - was funny when the lad with the baler tried to race me and ended up having to stop - Ford 3600 versus Valtra T171 :D :D

Friend of mine on 'try duty' taking every one's trays up lunch time when theyve finished.. a bunch of us put curry sauce all around the handles..  :D :D :D

Superb! That's a cracker, Rhys. Made me laugh and indeed, out loud!! :D

Some of the different breeds of chicken that Cerin and I saw in the Poultry Tent at the Royal Cornwall Show - they made Foghorn Leghorn look boring!!!  It's quite amazing that there can be so much variation in one species.

Anyone have any special breeds of chicken on the forum?

i dont know how much of this is true but there was a lad who went in for the dinner parked the tractor and trailer beside the house finished the dinner backed around the house but ended up on the lawn turned out he had rolled over the wifes new ride on lawn mower told the wife what happened and was told to buy a new one while in buying the new one he saw this 95% new ride on only a hinge was bust for the carrier so he got that and brought it to the local jack of all trades (dairy farmer/welder/

mechanic) well your man was milking and he said the welders there do it yourself after a while he went out to see how he was getting on only to see a cloud of smoke where the lawnmower should be so third times the charm he heads into town to buy a new one he was going home this evening to cut the lawn still waiting to hear how it went :D

lots of people down the cornwall show, all parked up on the freshly cut grass fields for the carparks, pretty hilly to, rained today,and guess what, lots of stuck or slipping cars now, especially round the edges facing front in to the hedgerows, some very worried looking faces there ,i thought ahead and parked up facing down in a row behind so i could roll out, the bird doing the traffic control didnt appreciate it, till i point out why i wanted to do it, guess whos laughing now

Massey Boy after one pint of Ratners Cider - he seemed to disappear face down into the table he was sitting at the bar of the Royal Cornwall Showground!  After a lot of friendly laughter his boss Allen thought he better have another half pint!

I took him back to the car park (after ringing Sean - no reply - again ....) hoping that the fresh air of the Showground would assist his recovery and when we got to the car he said 'I'm just going to lie down Mum'.

Next thing I know he was flat out on the grass beside my car pulling bits of the trim off saying 'whats this bit then?' and similar drivel!!!

Luckily he recovered enough to continue and a good day was had by all - good lad!

sorry jo, had one of those days yesterday, if it could have got any worse it would have for forgetting stuff, got from the car to the gates and reaslised we had left the tickets at home to, so had to pay to get in  :-[:-[ :-[:-[ :-[ that with the camera, and my moby, just topped the day off

A poor bloke getting it in the neck from his otherhalf because he let me have an xbox controller for £1.40 at a bootsale this morning when she wanted a fiver for it :D :D :D

mmmm might take mine to one then, got an old xbox i need to get rid of but dont want to dump it!

sorry jo, had one of those days yesterday, if it could have got any worse it would have for forgetting stuff, got from the car to the gates and reaslised we had left the tickets at home to, so had to pay to get in  :-[:-[ :-[:-[ :-[ that with the camera, and my moby, just topped the day off

Sean you have to get a numpty for that! :D :D :D