What did you see today that made you laugh?

not so much seen, more heard about what happened to my mate mike last night....

they were fillin a lagoon with water near widnes and his dad rang him up and said that there was some kids smashin windows on the digger, mike was 5 mins away from this field were it is so he went in on his tractor, they were all sittin round the digger smokin, they saw him comin an started climding over this fence cause the fields by a railway track, there was short one who was strugglin to get over so he grabbed him, pulled him down and started beatin him up, an all his mates came back over the fence so mike went and got back in the cab and started driving round the field an all these lads were chasing him around, his dad had called the police and they came trhough the gate and these lads jumped over the fence again, but mike jumped out of the tractor and grabbed the short one again an the cops arrested this lad, but now mikes gotta go the cops station an give a statement in

:D

the young lad i work with papping himself over a frog in the box, jumped out like a rocket going off, was nearly sick?? and would not get back in the box till i removed it for him, i had to naturally go towards him with it in my hand ::) ::), which provoked him to do the 100m's in a quicker time than usane bolt to get away :D :D :D :D :D :D

I was following a Volvo estate back from work - for those of you that know the area, that long windey, rural, no overtaker between Helston and Redruth. Speed was slow because of the JD with potato load up ahead (no I don't know which JD, so concentrate...), I had time to take in the scenery (stunning).

I suddenly realised that staring at me with interest from the back of the Volvo was a Sheep.

Luckily, there was not one driving!

Its coming Ben like just thought i'd keep you in limbo a bit longer might be laughing on the other side of my face tomorrow night  ::) but i doubt it  :D

we'll see!!!, anyway, most people do laugh about the other side of your face! :D :D :D :D ::)