What did you see today that made you laugh?

What made me laugh....

My 70 year old dad's face when I took him and my boy to a football match (yes Histon Ben)... "Go on dad... show Grandad how quick the car will accelerate" .... righto son...  ;D:D :D :D

Lets just hope he doesn't jump in a car when he's in his teens and kill someone because he thinks it's cool to drive like a fool eh?  ;)

Ooo I don;t think he'll do that Jason... but thanks for the tip... never thought of that  ::) - I'll give him a stern talking to tonight  ;)

Now that is where you start to look daft, how on earth do you know that, are you that smart?? Really??  ;)

What made me laugh....

My 70 year old dad's face when I took him and my boy to a football match (yes Histon Ben)... "Go on dad... show Grandad how quick the car will accelerate" .... righto son...  ;D:D :D :D

watching the game wasnt laughable, the keeper and dodgy defending cost us a well deserved 4-4 draw against Torquay (lost 5-4) >:( >:(>:(...

i found it funny too :D :D :D :D, must have been the guilt from his lucky 1-1 at Anfield >:( >:(>:(

yeah, best bit today was the saddo in london who was so upset that she went sick for the day so she could get over it, stood out side the ground all day, carrys a pic in her handbag of him at all times,was on radio 1 newsbeat at lunchtime

now that makes you laugh

yeah, best bit today was the saddo in london who was so upset that she went sick for the day so she could get over it, stood out side the ground all day, carrys a pic in her handbag of him at all times,was on radio 1 newsbeat at lunchtime

now that makes you laugh

And chris moyles and team taking the piss out of carrie this morning had me in stiches  :D :D