What did you see today that made you laugh?

not see but heard!! :D :D :D

my mum rung to say she wanted some help getting the dog in the car, he's a bit big at a year now to lift!! (the black retriever/spaniel cross i posted up in your pets)

he had to go to the vet as he had just swallowed 2 pairs of socks! :D :D :D....she managed to pull one back? :o :o

serious note though, it could kill him as it can get twisted up?, he's gone there to be forced to be sick! :( :( :(...stupid dog!

Luton 1 - Liverpool 1.

Luton were robbed!!

The funny bit will be when one of the Liverpool supporters comes on here and tries to make out they did it deliberately to get Luton some more money!! :D :D :D;) ;)

Made me chuckle 2 Kev  :D :D :D;D ;D ;D

Luton 1 - Liverpool 1.

Luton were robbed!!

The funny bit will be when one of the Liverpool supporters comes on here and tries to make out they did it deliberately to get Luton some more money!! :D :D :D;) ;)

they did it deliberately to help Lutons money problems!! :D :D :D :D

to be honest, after watching the first half i didnt think Liverpool would win :-\.....and that was after i saw the team sheet!! :D :D.....what is Rafa doing not playing the strongest team :-\ :-\

anyway, atleast we scored twice....all be it a dodgy deflected own goal! :D :D

I heard on TalkSPORT this morning that the magic of the FA cup is still there!!! A replay allowing a cash strapped team the chance of some more money - and boy do Liverpool need it after that performance! :D :D

I heard on TalkSPORT this morning that the magic of the FA cup is still there!!! A replay allowing a cash strapped team the chance of some more money - and boy do Liverpool need it after that performance! :D :D

And there letting them keep the gate receipts this time on heard today that's the least they could do after being fortunate enough to earn a reply  :D :D :D

• 2 weeks later...
my dad put olbas in his eye instead of his eye drops :D :D :D :D
Apologies to your old chap but me and the missus just found that highly amusing, so much so the rest of the A419 near Swindon has had to avoid her erratic driving due to streaming eyes!!