What did you see today that made you laugh?

And in any case he's too distracted by the section on the Toy Fair Tottie to notice any other topics for a day or two.... meeeeeee..............ow ;D

:D :D :D :D :D, yeah i can see that being his most visited topic in the stats! :D :D :D

more of what I heard, the salesman at the local MF dealer saying that the U.H. MF135 with cab (which they are waiting for to come in) dont look right and the non cabbed one was better :o :o and when I asked when they was getting the 5480 in he didn't know that is was being made :D :D

did you leave a mini digger at the new Milton Park and ride site Paul??? ??? ???

anyway if that had been a rubber duck it would be ok :D :D :D

I didn't deliver mate but I know Jacksons have a job there ;)

Our group now owns 60% of Jacksons so they have to hire our gear ::) ::)

Oh dear Paul... :-\

Explain!

The story is.........

A company hired our 3 month old Kubota 8ton digger to extend a pond/lake at a big house ::) ::)

They pumped out all the water and used the digger in the bottom of the pond,they then downed tools and went home,that weekend we had torrential rain ::) so to ease flooding the envoironment agency open sluice gates futher up stream to ease flooding,which caused the river near the pond to burst it's banks and fill the pond back up  :o :o :o when the guys came back a few day's later this is what they found ::) ::)

It's still like that after 5 days :o :o We now don't want our digger back ::) ::)