What did you see today that made you laugh?

ive got some west of england tumbling pigeons here sue and they love doing that two that makes me chukle to watch them  ;) ;)

I have noticed that pigeons only use the bird baths for drinking or to sit in and soak up water on their breast feathers.  I have often seen them showering in our cherry tree but never on the roof and it was POURING!

Who said only ducks like the rain?

not what i saw but what i heard.............

Someone on here had to be woken up at 8.30 by his wife, i wont give you his name :o :o :o::)

oh and by the way, Terry was slating Massey's Marky >:( >:(>:(

Who the hell was that... what a lazy good for nothing.. bone idol... sloth  >:(::) - go on Ben... name him and SHAME him the lazy git !

Terry no longer works for the company... as of about 5 minutes time...  >:( .. there's a thought... he's just bought a new garden hottub... and I need a wee  ;D

Right that's it... Calling him now  >:( >:(>:(

He'll be driving a skoda on Monday now for that comment... well... the citreon berlingo van anyway  >:(

yeah to drop Julies tatties off while he is at Cottenham ;) ;)

I've just called him... he said John Deeres were the kia sedona of the tractor world as well  :D :D :-\

He begged for forgiveness... I've told him I'll see him in the 'confessional' monday morning... pending on how good his apology is... he MAY get to deliver Julies spuds...

Oi... what bloody spuds... I hope you are paying for those Holmes  >:(

Actually... if it's for my Julie (Harry's house)... no charge  ;D:-*

I've just called him... he said John Deeres were the kia sedona of the tractor world as well  :D :D :-\

He begged for forgiveness... I've told him I'll see him in the 'confessional' monday morning... pending on how good his apology is... he MAY get to deliver Julies spuds...

Oi... what bloody spuds... I hope you are paying for those Holmes  >:(

Actually... if it's for my Julie (Harry's house)... no charge  ;D:-*

You been drinking again Marky  :-\ :-:D :D

You been drinking again Marky  :-\ :-\   :D :D

Diane dealt with it :D :D :D

Julie said she is happy to pay though, Diane said its ok, she would claim back off the science department anyway who in turn will claim from the council so i'll end up paying by tax i guess!

Today in Agri Collage, we were all in the locker rooms getting ready to head out. This boy came in and because of his accent, everything he says his bloody hilarious. He couldn't get is locker to open so he tried to pull the key out quickly and ended up trailing the door of the locker  :D :D :D

It was twice as funny because it was him  :D :D :D :D :D

Today in Agri Collage, we were all in the locker rooms getting ready to head out. This boy came in and because of his accent, everything he says his bloody hilarious. He couldn't get is locker to open so he tried to pull the key out quickly and ended up trailing the door of the locker  :D :D :D

It was twice as funny because it was him  :D :D :D :D :D

must be one of those funny co antrim accents  ::)