What did you see today that made you laugh?

driving down the A1 back from kiddicare.....lots of traffic and tw@ts speeding......3 police cars behind me, i think just in transit ??? and everyone suddenly sits at just under 70, about 3 second gap between them all the way to the A14 interchange :D :D :D :D

• 2 weeks later...

More what I heard . .

A farmer told off a guy walking his dog up the tramline of his field, nowhere near a footpath. The mans response was "Some guy drove a tractor up here last week, are you going to tell him off too? You farmers think you own the land!!"

Disbelief. ::):D

yesturday coming out of greenmount college after the interview, in the car park a fella had a well done up ford fiesta and he had the cb radio, beacon bar and the number plate had ford and hew holland logos on it, looked well have to say :-\ and then saw a corsa with a redrock badge on the sun visor :D :D

that sticker was stole from the redrock factory  :D :D