probably a bit allien to you but a couple from me; free bird by lynyrd skynyrd, and, she sells sanctuary by the cult. play the full 9 min version of free bird, you wont be dissapointed with the 5 min guitar solo at the end!

We are both huge classic rock fans actually, especially Lynyrd Skynyrd :) Thanks for the suggestions, I like them all

Edit: seems I can no longer use English

Edited by Jdeere6910

We are both huge classic rock songs actually, especially Lynyrd Skynyrd :) Thanks for the suggestions, I like them all

good lads, great taste. lets also throw in; you could be mine by guns and roses, that gets me tapping the wheel on the fourtrac.

Itt has to be BEEP BEEP or the Bubble Car Song. Two versions the original -Nash Rambler- or the no-brand-names UK version - Bubble car. Aunty BBC did not allow any form of advertising and Cadillac and Nash were banned!

Original

There are 2 by Springsteen that come to mind, obviously Born to Run and also Thunder Road.

Born to be Wild, the theme from Easy Rider originally by Steppenwolf but I have to say I prefer the version by Slade from their Slade Alive album