Massey 390

Deere-est

This wasn't a turbo model, I saw it in the distance and remembered the Hi-Line / Lo-Line debate in another topc. . . .. This is the Hi-Line (no spots fitted to this one though) with the higher cab profile. It was on a K plate. Not a bad pic considering I was driving the lorry at the time!!!!!

mmm,need to try and locate one of those cabs,and take a mould of the top,as the rest is same as a britains 362 cab

I am tempted to send you mine to copy Sean but at ?157 I am worried that PAT may tread on it... loose it.... or drop it... Are you ever over this way  ??? - Can you send me the stuff to cast it for you... could I do it in claydium and bake it do you reckon  ???

I am tempted to send you mine to copy Sean but at ?157 I am worried that PAT may tread on it... loose it.... or drop it... Are you ever over this way  ??? - Can you send me the stuff to cast it for you... could I do it in claydium and bake it do you reckon  ???

would need to be done in silicon to be honest mark,i will keep my eyes pealed for one ,wouldn't mind one in the collection anyway,

Top Marks!!! Past the fuel station and pub and as you go up the hill towards Crockerton Mill. .. Your good mate!!!

do i get a prize ? :D :D

hmm... travel it most mornings mate  ::) the tractor belongs to a chap called Hill he's got that really crapy barn up by the roundabout , & if you turned right at the garage to the other deverills ,his farm is on the left ,his brother /cousin ? owns the freshwater cress - trout farm . got 4-5 grey fergies in there all rebuilt for going down into the cress beds well worth having a look see sometime  :)

Will bare that in mind mate, not often I do that route so you may beat me to some snaps. Saw a nice Claas coloured Valmet with a grass rake on that organic land scratching wheat across it's planting rows. .. whats the idea of that?

they're scratching out weeds mate ,sounds daft i know but the seed is well established now so it won't rip too much out ,but it will hit the weeds about, as you know they can't use pesticide. i used to do this for shepton farms at shepton montague  they were an organic farm , & we used to contract plant & harvest their potatoes,drill the swede ,& do all other tractor work on the fields  around the yeovil area , i once had an audience when i ploughd one field as it hadn't been ploughed for 80 years or more ::)