England played a very disciplined tournament. They almost perfectly executed Roys plan. Unfortunatly that plan was a very negative kind of Football. Hence the inclusion of players like Milner. If England wanted to be more adventurous there would have been a wee bit different team selection and most importantly Ashley Young, who had a miserable tournament, would not have been played out of Position. Carroll, who i thought did quit well, has also way more defensive responsabilities than a center forward should have.

I think England would have been a much more spectacular team under Redknapp although not necessarly more successful.

The best Team won today but I doubt that the Italians will go on any further. Spain-Germany final.

Like that wasn't expected . Must say they held out somehow? But how the hell did Ashley young last the full match . Ignoring that penalty, anyone can miss at the end of the day , rest of the match all he did was give the ball away so easy he may as well been Italian. In his home club he would have been off at half time if not earlier ?? so why Roy didn't act is beyond me

agree with sean there, at lease parker wasn't giving the ball away and he got taken off . its funny when the media hype it up then we lose. we do alot better when the media say we don't stand a chance. we still have the footie at the games soon lets hope we do abit better there.