New Lexion

mrol

• 3 weeks later...

just had 1 delivered yesterday, pre-series 750. went to Germany in may to see them and the powers at be couldnt decide weather to move them all up a number or add a + as they did with the 500 range but I think they have now decided to move them all up a number so 770 will now be 780 with old 760 becoming obsolete as it had no jetstream system. New cooling pack looks awesome & new back axle to allow 30" wheels for 780 + fully automatic cemos & a 1350 header !!

Edited by Hoss

The new Lexion series for 2013 were launched to the press in Hungary this Monday. However, dealerships have not been given all detail so there is am embargo on any pictures or information being published until August 20th.

The new Lexion series for 2013 were launched to the press in Hungary this Monday. However, dealerships have not been given all detail so there is am embargo on any pictures or information being published until August 20th.

Any news of a 'Lexion Live' type event like there was for the 770 et al launch in 2010? :)

/m.

Any news of a 'Lexion Live' type event like there was for the 770 et al launch in 2010? :)

/m.

malc,got this email from my friend/contact at claas--i have obviously edited it a bit,but heres the jist of it

Confidentially, we had our sales launch this week and saw the new machines. They will be available in September, take a look on the website and see where the road show is going in August. .

Regards$$$$$$$$$$$$

By take a look at the website,means take a look at claases uk website,ive got an invite to the exeter event,so i will hopefully be going that

malc,got this email from my friend/contact at claas--i have obviously edited it a bit,but heres the jist of it

Confidentially, we had our sales launch this week and saw the new machines. They will be available in September, take a look on the website and see where the road show is going in August. .

Regards$$$$$$$$$$$$

By take a look at the website,means take a look at claases uk website,ive got an invite to the exeter event,so i will hopefully be going to that