UH - Is there anyone who doesnt know !?!

Andy

Guest quangova

Sorry mate I've ploughed all I have in to this show EVERYTHING!!

I need a result, I'm hunting to pay Agrium money this weekend!! NOT GOOD!!!

but I'll manage

Well Ricky... Q Finnacial Services may be your answer... i lend you ?1000 in one week you pay me back ?2000.... rearange these words into a sentence Shark & Loan...  ;D

Well Ricky... Q Finnacial Services may be your answer... i lend you ?1000 in one week you pay me back ?2000.... rearange these words into a sentence Shark & Loan...  ;D

Don't listen to him Ricky... call yourself a mate Q - I'll do it for ?1980  ;)

Guest quangova

doh marky,at least you know who to spend your cash mate,if not make it eh  :D :D :D

Of course i had forgotten to mention to Ricky in my offer the hidden reabate of 23.56% for quick settlement on the loan + i throw in loan repayment protection insurance (worth ?584) for nothing.... Q Finnacuial Services... you know it makes sense (hey boys do ya like my sales slogan)

Guest quangova

......yeah i know, just Q's little fantasy, dreams of a Multinational Global Empire.... oh well back to the tractor sellin ::)