moira model club show 2012

mr softie

after the success of the 2011 show at danescroft equestrian centre in lisburn the moira modelclub has confirmed the dates of this years show

Friday 26th october 4pm - 10pm

Saturday 27th O@ctober 10 am - 4pm

at

Danescroft Equestrian centre

21 Waterloo road

Lisburn

county Antrim

BT27 5NW

I will Brian what will you display be?

i will be displaying with bor ( brian o` rielly) , cant miss me im usually wearing either a red or white poloshirt with mr softie ices on it

Edited by mr softie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

im looking forward to the show as well now ferry booked hotel booked holiday from work booked , all going well cant wait to see whats on display this year as every year the show goes from strength to strength and the dioramma`s get more amazing

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Moira Farm & Construction Show 2012 Information

« Reply #26 on: Today at 05:53:48 PM »

Just a few weeks now to Moira Show. As usual there has been plenty of interest from displayers and sellers.

The Displayers list to date:

Andrew Barton, Gareth McMullan, Sam Snellin, Jack Hood, C+A Reid, Trevor Tallon, Richard Cox, Conor Kiernan, Roy Massey, Peter Gordon, Brian Dempster, Dave Hoy, Bor/Brian Stewart, Gregory Hamill, Paul Sa***e, George Knox, John Craig,Noel Small, Martin Thompson, Sammy Watson, John McCall, Kyle Rogan, AJ Tractors, Mark Gilliland, Stephen Marshall, CJ, John McBride, Phil Magolan, Frank McMullan, Nigel Paine, Spence Shaw,

Edited by mr softie