A few harvest etc photo's

catkom3

Well,yesterday it was quite a nice day here so I put the camera in the car and headed out to see if anything was on the move harvest wise and was pleasantly surprised when I came across this Fendt 936 pulling a Richard Western chaser trailer,didn't think there were any in these part's :-[

IMGP2699ModifiedinGIMPImageEditor.jpg

this other Claas was also working in the same field

IMGP2700ModifiedinGIMPImageEditor.jpg

there was also a John Deere 8330 hauling a Vaderstadt drill,but due to road works and a convoy system I could not get a photo of that :-

next up was this John Deere 9640 parked up after finishing the field of OSR

IMGP2702ModifiedinGIMPImageEditor.jpg

Regards

Joe

A bit further on and I see another Fendt 936,this time hooked up to a 7 furrow Kverneland plough,

IMGP2706ModifiedinGIMPImageEditor.jpg

Next up was a New Holland combine,I don't know what number it is,

IMGP2710ModifiedinGIMPImageEditor.jpg

Then an encounter with one of the trucks that used to belong to the guy worked for twelve years ago,

IMGP2708ModifiedinGIMPImageEditor.jpg

Slightly further on two old timer's,the newer one of which I saw working today,but no camera

IMGP2711ModifiedinGIMPImageEditor.jpg

IMGP2712ModifiedinGIMPImageEditor.jpg

• Like 1

then on reaching the end of that road,this was sitting at the junction waiting to get out,I quite like this picture,as the tractor sprayer seem to be just sitting in space with no road under them and no scenery around them ??

IMGP2713ModifiedinGIMPImageEditor.jpg

And finally this good looking TX 66,which looks good for it's age

IMGP2714ModifiedinGIMPImageEditor.jpg

Regards

Joe.

• Like 2

Some lovely finds there Joe, especially the pair of Fahr combines and the early New Holland TX66. The more modern New Holland looks like a new baby CX model. Possibley a 5080, it certainly looks very similar to one I photographed earlier this harvest. :)