uh new holland t 6090

Paul Palmer

this model seems to be very popular,no longer listed on uh's website,none in stock with g and m and farmmodels,none on uk ebay,so would i be right in saying this is a very popular model,who has one,what are they like?,any info would be nice,ive had a look at a few images but does anybody have/use them in a diorama,not interested of a picture of it in its box,just diorama type images

this model seems to be very popular,no longer listed on uh's website,none in stock with g and m and farmmodels,none on uk ebay,so would i be right in saying this is a very popular model,who has one,what are they like?,any info would be nice,ive had a look at a few images but does anybody have/use them in a diorama,not interested of a picture of it in its box,just diorama type images

They are very hard to find. I know because I'm trying to source two of them at the moment to replace my two Fendt 818s,

CP Agri uses one in his diorama, as do a couple of other people. Here's some pics from the CP diorama.

http://www.farmtoysf.../16642-cp-agri/

IMG_07691.jpg

imagefixs.jpg

imageiry.jpg

b52d96c5.jpg

Have one. Its one of my favourite UH models of all. It has some very fine detail & would be a great addition to any collection Paul. Highly recommend one & Im not just saying that cause Im a NH/Ford fan. ;)

IMG_0923.jpg

Edited by justy 46
  • Like 1

It is a good model until you put it next to the far superior ROS T7070 then you notice the faults, wrong shade of blue firstly, the cabs too narrow, fragile with bits falling off and the front headlamps are too far apart, more T7000 than T6000!! Apart from that its brilliant :laugh:

I replaced my pair on the fleet with my MFs 6480 and 7624 (Now that really is a good UH model :-* )

I know im a fussy git but I couldnt run my diorama fleet with two models from the same brand (Newholland) that have clearly different colours and cabs so one (two actually) had to go ;D

Now running 3xJDs , 2x Fendts, 2x NH and the two MFs with a new 765D challenger due soon ::)

• 3 weeks later...

spn,just get in contact with your nearest new holland dealer,the T6090 is still available,i tried my local dealer,but they took so long to reply to me,in the end i tried ernest does without any problem,heres mine before being sent off to me

Thanks for the heads up.

I have a pair coming in the post along with a T7.210 and Cargo trailer set.

Edited by SPN

I assume the T7.210 is a re decal of the T6090?

bas i thought this was one of your funny comments,but you are right,i dont know how close the t6090 and t 7 210 are in real life,but these 2 uh models are very similair,apart from the differences pointed out by SPN,so, new holland experts,are they close in real life?

post-1769-0-48161200-1349368870_thumb.jp

post-1769-0-15693800-1349368880_thumb.jp

post-1769-0-76192700-1349368889_thumb.jp

Edited by paulali

not good spn,dont lose your temper mate,i havent removed my 6090 or 7.210 yet,will check that later

No worries.

I took the Dremel to the first pair of screws and then used a flat head screwdriver and a pliers, but then there was another pair that I couldn't get the Dremel or pliers to.

Going to have a feed of chips & heineken and watch the Munster vs Leinster rugby game now. I'll try again tomorrow.