Annandale Model Exhibition Sunday 10th March 2013

BC

I got a letter and entry form from Kenny Beeton at the Lanark show at the weekend for their show at Gretna on Sunday 10th March 2013. Kenny is not yet a member on here but I was encouraging him to join and said I would try and help promote their show.

P1040064_zps16a602d3.jpg

P1040065_zpsc86fc7b9.jpg

I plan attending as a spectator...any other members planning attending and or exhibiting :huh:

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i`ll have a table , hope to see kenny at penrith as i havent received an entry forum but he did take my details at aberdeen

oh and hopefully not inbetween damian and lynns stands couldnt sample all those lovely cakes

You'll have to try and talk my mum into it at Penrith Brian, although i think there could be a few people trying to do that ;) if your sucessful it be just a case of remembering your lockable box so some of the goodies would make it home :laugh: :laugh:

Just phoned him. He put my name down, buy running tight of space so he will tell my dad if I can get a space, told him to get on here, thinks he going to sign up tonight

• 2 months later...

The next show I plan to attend  after spending Saturday at the G&M event in Perth.

Yesterday through the grapevine I heard their are plans afoot for another Scottish show in the North of Scotand the week after Gretna I think and is well is around a three hour drive and around 120 miles from where I live.

I got my entry form filled in on sunday at penrith, so roll on the 10th of march, also got the one for aberdeen filled in

Look forward to meeting you Mark and seeing your display. Andy Ingram told me yesterday you were displaying at Aberdeen next May. 8)

Hi Bill,

I like the sound of this I could hop on the ferry with my display, if there's room at the show, is it possible for Kennies Tel or email address?

cheers

phil

Phil.

I send you a PM with land and mobile numbers and email address.

Bill

Look forward to meeting you Mark and seeing your display. Andy Ingram told me yesterday you were displaying at Aberdeen next May. 8)

Will be nice to put anther face to a name bill, was nice meeting andy at penrith, just the 5 an a half hour drive will be the killer with models in the back

Archived