Annandale Model Exhibition Sunday 10th March 2013

BC

you only live once bill, so you might aswell enjoy your grub, iknow I do ha ha!, well 1 day till lift of folks :):)

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes Bill the only way I can lose pounds is by buying new models.    Take care everyone driving to Gretna.    Going down today to set out tables, not as easy this year with a new hall.   But I love a challenge.    Heres to a good one.   :D

Landy now dieselled up and wallet got a bit stuffed in it,........ loaded up with 14 crates of assorted models for sale (percentage of takings for the charity) :) ........ 7 crates a couple of shelves and a pair of field boards for the display :) ........ oh and 3 cakes wrapped, contents unknown ::) .... can't forget them rascals!!! ;)  :laugh:  :laugh:

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow, be early start but it's worth it ;)  :)

Landy now dieselled up and wallet got a bit stuffed in it,........ loaded up with 14 crates of assorted models for sale (percentage of takings for the charity) :) ........ 7 crates a couple of shelves and a pair of field boards for the display :) ........ oh and 3 cakes wrapped, contents unknown ::) .... can't forget them rascals!!! ;)  :laugh:  :laugh:

Looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow, be early start but it's worth it ;)  :)

good to hear Paul, ive just finished packing what I think I will need, will get my mates car pack tonight, should be down just after 8 tomorrow

good to hear Paul, ive just finished packing what I think I will need, will get my mates car pack tonight, should be down just after 8 tomorrow

Be good to have a catch up with you mark, question we should be asking now is, has Brian filled his wallet???? oops sorry....... that should have said topped up his wallet!! ;)  :laugh:  :laugh:

Be good to have a catch up with you mark, question we should be asking now is, has Brian filled his wallet???? oops sorry....... that should have said topped up his wallet!! ;):laugh::laugh:

brian wallet is a wee bit lighter, he bought 7 models today at perth ha ha!, he will have the bank of dad with him tomorrow though ha ha!

Yes boys and girls just back from Gretna and everything ready to go.   Paul take care driving up with ur precious cargo !!!!   First exhibitor is on site.   Look forward to seeing everyone.    Soooooooooooo Excited will never sleep tonite.    Till tomorrow please all take care. This is me not him. :-*  :of

Sorry I can't make it down to the show, hope everything goes well tommorow and there's a big turn out of spectators.

Andy

Sorry you can't get down tomorrow Andy, we will try for a good day as you know at this stage it's in the lap of the gods, but as it's Sunday we are in with a wing and a prayer. Thanks for good wishes.

Yes boys and girls just back from Gretna and everything ready to go.   Paul take care driving up with ur precious cargo !!!!   First exhibitor is on site.   Look forward to seeing everyone.    Soooooooooooo Excited will never sleep tonite.    Till tomorrow please all take care. This is me not him. :-*  :of

I'm sure you'll sleep Shirley..... surely a bottle of something will do the trick ;)  Aye we'll drive safe on the way up, ...... i'll get lynched by an angry mob if owt happens to them cakes or mums JCB :laugh:  :laugh:  and be with you early doors to get set up :)  Fingers crossed but it'll be a good day..... the atmosphere makes that :)  :)

Yes Bill the only way I can lose pounds is by buying new models.    Take care everyone driving to Gretna.    Going down today to set out tables, not as easy this year with a new hall.   But I love a challenge.    Heres to a good one.   :D

Yes I managed to spend a loose a few hundred pounds at Perth today but got some good models and a rather rare one 8)

Yes I managed to spend a loose a few hundred pounds at Perth today but got some good models and a rather rare one 8)

you weren't buying your display on route for today were you Bill??? Me and Dad always used to talk about doing that :laugh:  :laugh:

To steal abit of a quote from the Blues Brothers........ "It's 93 miles to Gretna, we've a full tank of gas, a box of cakes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses........ Hit it!!!!"

just on with a quick caffine fix an a we be on our way, sees some of you in a couple of hours ;)  :)

just home from another excelent day , great new venue with the same great atmosphere , thanks to everyone involved with the show and Paul just make sure your mum keeps baking those cakes that sticky toffee was just something else

first time at this show and thought it was excellent. met some FTF members too , valley axe man, bc, mr softie, steves toys and jdc , which was a double bonus

paul, cheers for the combine parts n tell your mam the sticky toffee cake was awesome , is it a hobby or does she do it for a living , if not she should ;D

Just arrived home from the show.Great to catch up with some members of the forum at the show.Thanks to Kenny And Shirley and Staff for putting this show on.Bill will probably put some pictures on for you to look at.

You called Shaun ...arrived in Perth 2 hours after I left and had some snow on he way up but nothing serious. Just sampling a pint of cider to celebrate the success of the show at what I think is a much improved venue 8)

Archived