Zwolle 2012

texas

I am glad that you took a lott of photo´s David i see thinks on them that i didnt see when i where at the show!

Thanks mate for posting! ;)

You're very welcome Johny, thanks ever so much. :) Great to catch up with you and talk about all the work you have put into your 600 series Massey Fergusons and the rest of your wonderful models you had on display. Can't wait to see more of the 600s once you have them completed. :)

Superb pictures.Looks even better second time round,Wish we were all still there :) Nice to see someone take pride in their photography.Thanks to all the Dutch and European trade stands who made this show possible.A great turnout of us English folks as well.A tremendous amount of work that went into the displays and money and was very well appreciated by everybody.And a big thank you to all the English trade lads and women who made us all feel very welcome.

• Like 2

Superb pictures.Looks even better second time round,Wish we were all still there :) Nice to see someone take pride in their photography.Thanks to all the Dutch and European trade stands who made this show possible.A great turnout of us English folks as well.A tremendous amount of work that went into the displays and money and was very well appreciated by everybody.And a big thank you to all the English trade lads and women who made us all feel very welcome.

dont forget the lassies in the chinese restaurant and all the helpful staff in the hotel (especially the barman ;))
  • Like 1

Thanks ever so much Stephen, appreciate your kind comments....and seconded. I definitely wish I was still there snapping away, catching up with everyone, teetering on the edge of bankruptcy whilst enjoying a Grolsch Herfst Bok with some top, top mates. :)

• Like 1

Next up the contents of the glass cabinets next to Martin Smits stand. It was seeing the baby Weise Fendt 309 in here made me decide I wasn't coming back without one. Following on from that, some impressive miniature scenes on the Tekno Bygg stand and also a lovely display of Kirovetz and Fortshritt models.

P1250668_zps6fb7346d.jpg

P1250669_zpse7513177.jpg

P1250671_zps5d006f7e.jpg

P1250707_zps818ecab5.jpg

P1250708_zps76fb710a.jpg

P1250709_zpsd4392cb5.jpg