Layout finally started

uremoder

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This is great, turning into a damn fine yard. Will the racking be to keep rails and stuff on?

Racking will be for storing bales of planks, stakes etc, I plan on scratch building saw table and processing equipment for the large shed, the small shed will be a workshop. Farms have been done to death and I fancied doing something a bit different, I have an extractor unit built and sprayed just need to sheet the sides of it. Essentially I built a platform for it so I can put a trailer underneath to take away the saw dust.

I'd like to make a model of the machine I use up at the log yard I work at, a Palax 100 log processor with feed table. Farms have been done to death I guess but. ... after all. ... they are farm models!! :lol:

I'd like to make a model of the machine I use up at the log yard I work at, a Palax 100 log processor with feed table. Farms have been done to death I guess but. ... after all. ... they are farm models!! :lol:

Dont get me wrong, farm dios are brilliant, i just wanted something different, also i can still hav e the best of both worlds as i will have a couple of fields in the next section.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

So i bought a set of buckets from bsb plant for my track machine, it was all looking a bit too new so heres an attempt at temporary weathering, already looks more realistic in my opinion. I also removed the tracks and sprayed them silver before weathering...

IMG_1919_zps1c3fb904.jpg

IMG_1918_zpsce1ebb10.jpg

IMG_1915_zps96ef529a.jpg

IMG_1914_zps5162a74b.jpg

• 9 months later...

Finally after a long time away from this layout i'm getting back to business, i'v been busy building a car transporter for my two rally cars and i also purchased a truck for transporting. I'v cleaned out the work shop and set it up nicely. Next step is to finish of the concrete on the yard and finish the fencing. Heres a look at what i've been up to.

DSC_0012_zpsffro0gqd.JPG

DSC_0013_zpsnt88iuw6.JPG

DSC_0014_zpszogchuhi.JPG

DSC_0015_zpstsppe5l4.JPG

DSC_0016_zpszil8htcu.JPG

DSC_0019_zpsb52v7uww.JPG

Archived