Layout finally started

uremoder

New to this game but here goes nothing! Been collecting models for years but this is my first attempt at a layout, and its not going to be your typical farm.

I wont spoil the surprise just yet but heres a few pictures so you can see how im getting on.

IMG_1411.jpg

IMG_1412.jpg

IMG_1414.jpg

IMG_1418.jpg

IMG_1419.jpg

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It looks the business and it looks like you have us a stumped as to what it is going to be. I can't think of anything now, not unless its a fencing contractor/supplier or something to do with timber/mulch ??? The machinery does not give me much confidence in those guesses though.

Maybe a machinery manufacturer?

It looks the business and it looks like you have us a stumped as to what it is going to be. I can't think of anything now, not unless its a fencing contractor/supplier or something to do with timber/mulch ??? The machinery does not give me much confidence in those guesses though.

Maybe a machinery manufacturer?

i have a lot more machinery than you can see in those photos, your on a winner with the timber idea.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived