Nuffield Brays

Powerstarâ„¢

Indeed you do, any more questions you want to know I could ask him as he has stripped both these right down and built up every individual bit mostly brand new, lovely kit, must have a go at driving one, both have Boughton winches on. Looks good up on the anchors with the rope so tense the fronts up too  ;)

Hubba Hubba! come to Pappa! I just love those early Nuffields, i used to own 2 of them up till 2 years ago, a 1963 4/60 Diesel and a 1948 M3 3 wheeled TVO model that had been fully restored. Will post up some pics in a couple of weeks time if anyones interested. (after i've waded through the 40 or so pages you lot will have left for me to read :D)

I've just finished our latest Bray's ready for Spalding.These are similar to the ones we launched at TOYTRAC 2004 but with the max size wheels, 18.4,15x30 instead of the 12x36's.Also the 4/65 is the Mk 1 where the other one we do is a Mk 2.I'll send the pics to NH2 for posting. I downloaded photobucket the other night, but I'm bothered if I can find it now!

I've just finished our latest Bray's ready for Spalding.These are similar to the ones we launched at TOYTRAC 2004 but with the max size wheels, 18.4,15x30 instead of the 12x36's.Also the 4/65 is the Mk 1 where the other one we do is a Mk 2.I'll send the pics to NH2 for posting. I downloaded photobucket the other night, but I'm bothered if I can find it now!

Ready when you are mate and I'll get them up for you over the weekend...... :) :) ;)