agoose's Britains collection

agoose

Those buckrakes (boxed) in that colour seem to make big money EBAY & im looking for one unboxed in that colour .

Agreed Justin but the red one is rarer and more expensive I would say. We had a topic once about it before. I can't put a link of it into here for whatever reason but I have bumped that old post again.

Agreed Justin but the red one is rarer and more expensive I would say. We had a topic once about it before. I can't put a link of it into here for whatever reason but I have bumped that old post again.

Yeah. I have the green one, well it was green once! ::) Sorry i ever put the paint brush to it.

Does anyone know how many of the Ford and irrigator sets were produced?

There was a thread on this before in which I commented.

Seemingly this set was only made 84/85 to 86

Note that there is a Ford 7710 in the set

On the back of the box a TW20 is featured

Edited by agoose

The red one may be rareish but in my opinion is not worth that kind of money. I certainly did not pay and would not pay that amount for one but I suppose it depends on how desperate one is to get one.

Agreed. I would pay £35-40 max for a boxed one, but have given up looking as it still commands silly prices.

I'm sure you will find one some day at the right price Chris but personally I would value that one on ebay at £ 50 tops including postage but that just my opinion.

Edited by BC

I'm sure you will find one some day at the right price Chris but personally I would value that one on ebay at £ 50 tops including postage but that just my opinion.

Pretty much on the money, if you forgive the pun.

Courtesy of Justy46 a link to a red buck rake, which sold today on ebay at GBP52 plus postage (at 2.99):

http://tinyurl.com/cr4tqet