Model Tractor, Plant and Construction Show - Leamington Spa - Sunday 17th February

Andy

I must say that todays show was a vast improvement on last year and there seemed to be a much larger crowd thanthe first show.

Enjoyed my visit and made some nice purchaces too.

May next years go on to be even better

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just returned home from today's show, had an absolutely fantastic time catching up with very good friends. I also had a decent chinwag with Paul Iles who's impressive collection featured in Classic Tractor recently. My Dad also had a great time and was able to navigate his way around trouble free in his wheel chair. He spent much of his time watching all of the superb radio controlled construction equipment and trucks seen in action that made for compulsive viewing. I've taken lots of photographs for everyone to enjoy and have come home with some lovely additions for my collection. All in all a top day. Please be patient, i'll post photographs of everything that was on display, on sale and the real tractors on show in due course. :) 

i can't wait to see the numbers through the door ,,,does any body know yet ?,,,on the morning it was chock a block and started to thin around 3.30pm ,,,there was even a Que  out side wanting to get in ,what a turn out from the dio`s and traders and the radio controlled display was a big hit with both young and old ,,,, come on Dave get some pictures up mate and show the world ;)  ;)

i can't wait to see the numbers through the door ,,,does any body know yet ?,,,on the morning it was chock a block and started to thin around 3.30pm ,,,there was even a Que  out side wanting to get in ,what a turn out from the dio`s and traders and the radio controlled display was a big hit with both young and old ,,,, come on Dave get some pictures up mate and show the world ;)  ;)

Should have my first few sets of photographs posted up very shortly Peter. ;) 

Here's my first selection of photographs from Sunday's show. As many people have said it was an absolutely brilliant event with something for everyone. Spectacular layouts, custom and scratchbuilt models, full size machines, outrageously addictive radio controlled excavators and a wonderful turn out of traders offering both agricultural and plant models.

So after much "click, clicking" here's my first photograhic efforts, starting with the full size tractors on display from the Warkwickshire Vintage Society and Friends of Ferguson Heritage. It would appear I did miss one, a tidy Super Q cabbed Ford 6810 2wd.

P1260829_zpsb6180f8f.jpg

P1260830_zpsff7c53cb.jpg

P1260831_zpsf7c38188.jpg

P1260832_zps4d625485.jpg

P1260833_zps2fd73065.jpg

P1260834_zpsa0e5eb62.jpg

..........and speaking of smaller scales to create quite magnificent scenes. Tiny modern miniatures adorn this first layout, followed by classic and vintage 1/76th equipment. Both of these master pieces are the creation of Michael Rowbotham.

P1260890_zps4fb58bd3.jpg

P1260891_zpsb18287ab.jpg

P1260892_zps8faab737.jpg

P1260893_zps9b861428.jpg

P1260894_zps5d68b62f.jpg

P1260895_zpsf1cf0007.jpg

Archived