Model Tractor, Plant and Construction Show - Leamington Spa - Sunday 17th February

Andy

As outlined on the Meridienne exhibition website. An exhibition building on the good attendance of last year featuring a tractors, plant and construction theme. Displays, Dioramas, Exhibits and Tradestands. Competitions and other interactive features for 2013.

For more information, visit the website by clicking the show banner that is shown on the forum.

Sunday 17th February 2013.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi,I have my display ready for the show.Going down on Saturday and staying over ready for Sunday.Looking forward to this as this is the 1st diorama that i have done.With a bit of luck i might have chance to buy something as well?Hope to see you all there and come and say hello.

Well just under two weeks til the Brummie show.. any weirdos going ?

Well just under two weeks til the Brummie show.. any weirdos going ?

Where abouts in birmingham are you going cos the show is in warwickshire, and we're not brummies >:(  :-*

Hi,I have my display ready for the show.Going down on Saturday and staying over ready for Sunday.Looking forward to this as this is the 1st diorama that i have done.With a bit of luck i might have chance to buy something as well?Hope to see you all there and come and say hello.

are we out for a pint or two i am down there for 4 days fri to mon about 7 miles from the show ,,,travel lodge ,,or any body who fancies a pint out on saturday night,,,

are we out for a pint or two i am down there for 4 days fri to mon about 7 miles from the show ,,,travel lodge ,,or any body who fancies a pint out on saturday night,,,

I am staying at the holiday inn which is about 2 miles from the show so it would be good if a few of us got together for a drink and a bit of food.John Dewhurst and his family are down at the show aswell so they will be out for a drink.I am in the show on the saturday so we could sort a pub out somewere.

I am down here now ,,, just been for a mixed grill at the 3 horse shoes just down the road from the hotel ,, just found out that there are over 21 traders and a good turn out of displays ,, in fact traders and dissplays have been turned away because the show is full up ,i know last year people said it was disappointing but to be fair it was there first show .. So it is looking better this year and the weather looks spot on this year .they have spent £6000 on advertising

I am down here now ,,, just been for a mixed grill at the 3 horse shoes just down the road from the hotel ,, just found out that there are over 21 traders and a good turn out of displays ,, in fact traders and dissplays have been turned away because the show is full up ,i know last year people said it was disappointing but to be fair it was there first show .. So it is looking better this year and the weather looks spot on this year .they have spent £6000 on advertising

£ 6k...I don't Adam and Eve it...so does the show take in enough to cover that expenditure ::)  

Mixed grill at the 3 Horses Shoes ...Peter....Pony....donkey and mule on the menu  ;D  ;D  ;D ...I hope you don't get admitted to hospital after that    and miss the show...even if you are in a stable condition  tomorrow  ;D  ;D

Archived