model show in south west scotland

bay

Hi folk, in the process of looking in to starting a model show, emailed about a venue today, to find out about costs and such like, im going to try not clash with any other shows or tractor runs, things like that, any help would be great

Thanks

Mark

Thanks bill, any chance you could email me dates for shows an that you know of, heres my email address bay106gti@hotmail.co.uk

Sent you a list of dates for the Scottish show including vintage rallies many of which have model displays.

Good luck Mark :) .........Will come up from the Valley with a display to support you (dependant on date)

Thanks paul. Will be trying my hardest no to be on the same day as anything else

Sent you a list of dates for the Scottish show including vintage rallies many of which have model displays.

Thanks bill, doesnt seem to have came through

Mark...I did not get an non delivery receipt...I sent to Paul Whitehead as well so we will see if he get it.

Model shows           Lomond Hills Hotel Cupar   Saturday 26th January 2013     Sunday 27th January 2013       Gretna   Sunday 10th March 2013       Dingwall (provisional)   Sunday 17th March 2013       Treetops Aberdeen   Sunday 5th May 2013       Scottish Vintage rallies and most have model displays       BA Stores Lyne of Skene   Sat & Sun 18/19 May 2013       Stonehaven   Sunday 23rd June 2013       Glamis by Forfar   Sat & Sun 6th & 7th July 2013       Oldmeldrum   Sunday 4th August 2013       Tarland inc truck Show   Saturday 10th August 2013       Deeside Banchory   Sat & Sun 17/18 August 2013       Mearns Edzell   Sat & Sun 24/25 August 2013       Scone Palace Perth   Sunday 8th September 2013       Lanark   Sat & Sun 21/22 Sept 2013

I got Bills Email Mark, i'll add a couple of dates to the list from shows and events that are on around about us too so that might help you choosing a date for your show.

Keep us updated with your progress and i'll email the extended list up to you ;)

Thanks Paul, just send me through your dates to my email, still havnt heard back from the venue as yet, but as soon as I know, yous will know

Any info we can help you with just ask.  Will try to find out dates for local vintage shows and let you know. Good luck.
Thanks kenny, ive got your number, so if I get stuck will give you a phone
perhaps adding this one to the list Royal Highland Show, Ingilston, 20th-23rd june 2013
Thanks Harry forgot about that

• 1 month later...