Bailey 12t Agri Dump Trailer

Well I've finally dragged my modelling making stuff out of hibernation to make the first of a few models for myself over the next few weeks/months. No one currently makes a model of a dump trailer like this and as they are popular around here with sugar beet growers I decided to have a go at one. So far I have the trailer body 90% assembled, it just needs gaps filling and the front window bars put in and the main layout of the bottom chassis and drawbar built. I'll also be building the 10t version of this trailer to complement this one, I have something planned for the pair of them........

On with the picture,  there's been about 4 hours work gone into this so far with all the cutting and gluing

IMG_0366.jpg

IMG_0367.jpg

IMG_0368.jpg

More detail on the underside of the body

IMG_0370.jpg

Will hopefully get some more done on it tomorrow, not decided on which wheels to use on it yet though until I have a look through my boxes here

• Like 5

Thanks, that was a tricky bit John but after measuring and marking the floor piece on either side then just tacking them all before re-measuring and gluing them properly I think they came out alright.