What's Your Latest Farm/Construction Buy 2013

I received today from G&M Britains  JD 3650, and  dual purpose building and the Replicagri New Holland with accessories

The new Uk Britain's Dual Purpose Building looks very good and the first thing that struck me was it just seems British, no matter where in the country you went you could find a shed like it :) how do you rate it ?

The new Uk Britain's Dual Purpose Building looks very good and the first thing that struck me was it just seems British, no matter where in the country you went you could find a shed like it :) how do you rate it ?

It certainly looks better than all the previous buildings they have produced, I have not assembled it yet but I have had a look at the building parts they look much easier to put together I am thinking I might put several together to make a larger building for my layout.

• Like 1

It certainly looks better than all the previous buildings they have produced, I have not assembled it yet but I have had a look at the building parts they look much easier to put together I am thinking I might put several together to make a larger building for my layout.

mike I noticed in the pics I have seen that it has a full height internal wall , but does it have the fully covered end wall and the second sides section to make it a sealed barn as such ? Shame if it doesn't as it would make a good grain store if it did

Did you buy a mint one or just standard?? I've seen some on ebay with silly prices. I've got 2 and keep thinking about selling 1

I've just bought a broken, second Maschio from a rather expensive job-lot of mostly crud on Ebay, and I'm about to find out if the Maschio was the clincher as I've put the rest straight back on. The crumble roll has come off so I will use it as a front-mounted power harrow.

Norev Class Dominator 96 will arrive next week following the good lady winning one on ebay tonight...... Will be waiting with massive smiles for this delivery

Pete I just won a Don 96 to on Ebay this evening to it will sit in well with my Dom 108 on my new layout

Uggghhh!   Nevermind that abomination Malcy ;D  did you pick up an Axion 850??    A Much nicer Claas model and a fraction of the cost of your combine no doubt ::)

Only kidding.....................whatever brings you Joy is what I say ^-^

:)  Claas combines are where it's at for me BG! I have a few Claas foragers and tractors but when push comes to shove it's combines first, everything else second!

/malc.

P.S  Not that the Axion wouldn't look great on display with the other Claas stuff I have... ;)