What's Your Latest Farm/Construction Buy 2013

the kit  unpainted was 100 euros odd I think , that's without the arms which were recommended to be uh khun? the smaller one they do rear mounted no front tanks. then of course 50 odd plus for the xylon, they did sell them built but it was double or more for that way ,did look very nice ,cant remember what the tool carrier version were being sold for, but again it was a nice little set   

it is I guess if you have the xylon or tool  carrier to fit it to, the sprayer at the time weren't on sale like they are now either, so it would have added to much on for me, as I had spent a good amount already when I saw them,if they are there this year, i may invest in the tool carrier one as i do know of one in Suffolk, plus i can reuse the trailer bed or beet harrow for something else

• Like 1

Hi Chris, the red buckrake, Vaderstad rollers and combination seed drill cost me £15.00

Hmm, the equivalent on an auction site would fetch about £150 for toys in that condition. I may have to pay Exeter Toyfair a visit one of these days .

• Like 1

thanks Sean, that's actually not bad, get alot of model for that money, good detail, my 4955 modified by Henry from farmmodels.nl is costing me €250

Tidy yoke Mark on those aluminium rims,

Bay1_zps729dd722.jpg

Will you be going for the "proper" exhaust and air filter,

Bay2_zps6b52bfff.jpg

Regards

Joe.

well i m going to be spoilt  for choice,i have sold a lot of action man stuff on ebay that my dad found,and i have made a packet,so might be  purchasing pretty soon,allthough im off on holiday this coming friday for 2 weeks so i wont be buying anything until i come back,but a couple of large fendts are on the horizon

• Like 1

you will b getting the modified airfilter on it the same as the one ive ordered I hope and not that wrong glass domed one

Brian,I didn't realize that was the wrong air filter,just assumed Henry knew his stuff,did you specify a different one on your's then,

Regards

Joe.

• Like 1