Whats Your Latest General Buy 2013

Yes Robert those were two small bench ones for £ 36 for two. Will use one on integral workshop and keep second one as a spare. The one I bought yesterday is for teh main gargage and weill it will be hand for the spray shed as welll since Im have some spray work coming up this year. I was at a builders merchant's for a door post for my garage and I saw one on offer reduced from £ 180 to £ 160 + VAT. Went home did a google and bought one for £ 150 + VAT delivered. They put out a good heat and are quite economical to run ...or so I'm told.

Not a bad deal then Bill what will you be painting have you done a deal for another tractor :D

Not a bad deal then Bill what will you be painting have you done a deal for another tractor :D

No room for more tractors Robert as much as I would like another restoration project. I'll be spraying up my uncles steelyear for a garden ornanet and I said I would spray a friends MF135 bonnet provided he does the panel beating filling and cleaning etc.

• Like 1

No room for more tractors Robert as much as I would like another restoration project. I'll be spraying up my uncles steelyear for a garden ornanet and I said I would spray a friends MF135 bonnet provided he does the panel beating filling and cleaning etc.

ah I see Bill if I post you a TE20 over to you bit by bit could you paint it :D ive trying to do a deal with one the engine isnt working but its all there im trying to get it for £300 but the guy who has it wants £500 for it hes to get back to me hes a car breaker and a guy left it in

Just a few bits I picked up today im off a few days next week so going to give the MF3085 a spring clean.

Some blue roll :D

005_zpsd317628c.jpg

a pack of microfiber cloths

001_zps9e334e08.jpg

we need a new hand lamp for the workshop at home this should do the trick

006_zps36506851.jpg

Got my new Elite 2.8 KW infra red heater assembled and going....no excuses for not going out to work in a cold garage in the winter time now ;D  ;D

P1000863_zpsff8d867d.jpg

Ah Bill looks toastie would be good for plants when starting them off.

50 pairs thermal work gloves, dickies boiler suit, dickies steel toe caps, orange hi-viz jacket and trousers, couple of pairs of socks, bacon cheese burger, bottle of pepsi and a aux to aux cable

A new washing machine. Turned on the old one this morning and it caught light fizzing an popping filling the room with smoke. The old one has given good service, it's done me for the last 15 years and was second hand when I had it so can't complain. Something that was not on the 2013 purchase list!

• Like 2

A new washing machine. Turned on the old one this morning and it caught light fizzing an popping filling the room with smoke. The old one has given good service, it's done me for the last 15 years and was second hand when I had it so can't complain. Something that was not on the 2013 purchase list!

Tim are your sure its was the washing machine and not the time machine :D