Dingwall Academy Model Farm & Construction Show Saturday 16th March 2013

BC

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for posting the pics Bill and Brian, looks like it was a cracking show :) , it a bit far for me for a day trip but looks like it be worth a vist ;)

l second this comment. Sadly it is a bit far. (Never say never) 

Thanks for posting the pics Bill and Brian, looks like it was a cracking show :) , it a bit far for me for a day trip but looks like it be worth a vist ;)

As well as cracking it was sparkling Paul...the atmosphere was electric ;D  ;D

l second this comment. Sadly it is a bit far. (Never say never) 

I'm sure Shirley would like a weekend away to recover from your own show assuming Callum's one is on the same date next year. I can recommend the Premier Inn at Inverness West - Glenurquhart Road which is only 13 months old. I have stayed at worse 4 star hotels and the cost was only £ 29 a night. There is a Beef Eater attached and you can get as much as you can eat breakfast for £ 8.25.

As well as cracking it was sparkling Paul...the atmosphere was electric ;D  ;D

Thats a big 10/4 good buddy!!! :laugh:  :laugh:  liked your convoy post earlier Bill nice touch ;) ....... As Kenny says it a bit far..... but then again...... i could always pick Kenny and Shirley up on my way past their road end...... then i'd have them as translators ;)  :laugh:  :laugh:

looks like a nice varied show farming ,lorrys, rallying ,and more besides, nice to seethe different farming operations around the country what are the JDs harvesting .have not seen a catto lorry for a few years nicr pics look forward to seeing more

Archived