My trailer does exist!!!!!

more wheels i agree with fb.does that one tip though,and did you apply for your c.a.a license for when yours is tipped yet,put a couple of red flashing lights on for warning too i thinks,but it still looks a great trailer though

, good work

It's got a few boots ain't it and there not really big wheels either which did suprise me a little. Like tog says I think it would easily sink in this country when half full. I think they just leave it on the headlands though and the combine unloads into it. Unloads by an auger I think too. You'd need some serious oil flow and rams to lift that bugger up ha ha!.

The trailer now has working aviation lights for the low flying aircraft around here, it's already had one run in with the copper chopper whilst tipping some beans. Also been asked by BAA if they could rent the front of the trailer. They want to put a radar on it or something.

Hows your marshall trailers coming along TM810, think I have the perfect Marshall decal for it if you still need one.

Cheers

Nathan

Thats one big grain cart! It must have an auger running along the bottom of that to empty it....... Normally you would not have more than about 10 tonnes per axle in this country, I think i would be correct in saying it would fall into "special types" if towed on the road in the UK (STGO CAT1), PDC might know better being a lowloader man!

cheers for the offer nath,did a couple for fb a week or 2 ago,but havn't got round to the airbrush yet so havn't done any more,did get the logos in the end and made some up fine thanks,sure if you ask fb he'll post a couple of pics up for you 

Nice one TM810 would you be up for making me one or 2 once I have seen some pics. Also any chance you can do me an Accord drill like the one you had on ebay. I had to go out tedding and missed the end of the auction just my luck too as I was gonna put ?60 as my max bid. :'(

Nevermind

Cheers

Nathan

P.S Would you mind posting some pics of the marshalls please. ;D

i can post you some pics if you want,not sure when i'll be doing some more  though,got 2 red marstons can be done and 2 silage to be done(both blue) let me know if your interested,thw accord is a bit more difficult as they are very hard to come by,but will keep an eye out for some more and let you know

Guest Fendt pwr

here we go again ::) ::)

(could we see a pictuer of that handbag FB? is it like the handbag old yellow top from the sorting belt has?) :)