NH CR 9090 Grain doors

catkom3

argh before the lexion,outragous

Ha ha...................I looked at my farm yard set up on Sunday and theres 7 green tractors (5 Deeres 2 Fendts)  3 green Joskin muck spreaders, 3 green Amazone Spreaders/sprayers  and came to the conclusion I need a yellow combine not a green one ;D

let you off phil but you allways have the top stuff model wise,i suppose the uh cr does outdo the norev lexion,what 2 fendts are you now running,you had more than 2 fendts didnt you phil?

I did have four Fendts briefly but just couldnt bring myself to like the 724..........I just loathe that windscreen!!  Both the 724 and 820 are now on the mantlepiece with the 820 having just been replaced by one of a pair of new Wiking JD6210Rs........................the 828 is not going anywhere and now has the large Trellies off the 936 special on its rear axle ;D

The 936 is now wheel and tireless and its replacement a new 939 is currently sat on the stock shelf at Thurlow Nunns awaiting collection around March 1st  ^-^

The trouble with me is I like the farm diorama to reflect exactly what I see working in the fields around me which is mainly JDs, big Fendts, Challengers and NH T6080/90  T7210s etc..............so when I dont see many MF7600s or Case pumas etc its hard to put the model versions on the farm, daft as that probably sounds :-  

My mantlepiece has lots of red and blue tractors on it but the diorama is green apart from excellent Challenger 765D >:D

doesnt sound daft phil,good way of collecting,of whats around you,i ve still got a fendt 820 as i drive one,and the 765d is an excellent model,one i also have,plus with so many releases,its nice to have a connection to what you collect,i see your mf  on ebay phil,will be watching that one

Archived