LCN Show Model Tractor 2013

Freerk

Is there an LCN members model this year? I know they normally do them every other year and the last one was the Deutz 130-06 2WD in 2011

Mike, no membersmodel this year. At the AGM was mentioned that it will be 2014... but there's no information of make it will be.

Last year the showmodel (Fendt 930) was 28 euros at the show. So expect to pay roughly the same or maybe one euro more for this model. At the show ofcourse, because yesterday lots of people already spoke about that they will be early sold out on saturday and sunday...

• 5 months later...

Guess that's why it says prototype. And not finished ??? May pay to hold back on comments till we see the final version. As so far the last 3 of. Models I have are way up on standard Siku stuff drivers extra internal details and decals

I notice its got the cheapskate headlamps on it!  I was hoping to swap bonnets of the 6190 with one of my Wiking 6210Rs but whats the point if its got the same dud lights, I may as well buy the standard 6210R again and swap bonnets with that as at least its got a better set of headlights...............................seriously I had to do a lot of work to make my Wiking 6210Rs look right which included reduced tracking width all round.

Archived