Pauls mf collection

Paul Palmer

just checking over the 7624 and seen the steering wheel was off,it was wedged in the cab,so it wasnt rattling around,just checked the pictures here and you can see the steering wheel isnt there,just fixed that and i have removed the rear wheel weights,pictures when steering wheel is dried properly

latest to the collection ,the mf 7624,might put bigger boots on her and a front weight

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

the 7624 is a nice looking tractor,tonight i dry/loose fitted siku fendt 718 tyres on her,that makes her look even better mate,got to respray the wheels the correct colour,hopefully do that over the easter

Im liking the 7624 Paul, boss had a 7620 on demo when they were silaging but didn't get a chance to have a drive

thankyou jd,probably i will put some in dio's and put some on huish as well

Not a Massey fan but I'll comment Paul :P some nice touches to the 7624, planning any small dioramas to display them on? Especially as your older ones were so gpod

Love these new spruced-up UH cvt Masseys Paul!  I'm just as keen to see some matching implements for them as well, spreaders, drills etc. Shame MF no longer do their own brand ploughs, I'd love to see the 7499 in front of a red six furrow or larger vari-width plough. 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived