Pauls mf collection

Paul Palmer

thanks bob,very kind of you,i must do some different backgrounds,im going to do a baling dio with the gear as above,just doing a couple of britains bales,to make them more realistic,the 8270 is nearly there now

Looking good Paul really like the gate with the bar bent you have great skills Paul can't wait to see your MF8270 when it's finished.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Paul I've got few but not as many as you have, really wanted to collect fords but masseys seemed to catch my eye too much:)!! I have a 590, 2680,240,135,6290 and a britains 2680 thinking of getting a 690 but have seen a few pics online with it 2 wheel drive so may have to do a bit of tinkering to it.

likeing the warning decals and data tag decals they add that bit more to the models,I think uh should have put them in the first place as it all cost extra Â£Â£.

I will have to look out for the little mf man there good too. 

thanks jamie,they were expensive to do,but now henri has done them,he just has to print them,so anybody or me,needing more,they will be normal price,i love the cigarette on ol's mf driver,its great, the window sticker is good to

Available from Henry SELTEN,€4.95 for 15,plus €17.50 postage, : :'(  http://www.farmmodels.nl/Webwinkel-Product-2799517/19801-Ok%C3%A9-mannetje-met-naam-logo-naar-wens.html?sid=dq06klsdbgraf99vu0gkl6k332&Lng=en

Regards

Joe.

I have ordered just decals from farmmodels.nl before sure the postage I paid was only 4 or 5 euro max ,I know its more for bigger stuff

Your right Jamie,I forgot I once ordered decals worth €7.99 ended up at €12.31,Henry is a great guy to deal with,speaks good English as well,

regards

Joe.

plus he gives you a free set of decals of your choice to compensate postage cost which is nice of him

Archived