Walkabouts again - further North

JohnP

Thecrazy gang decided to through the Yorkshire Dales up to Northumberland for a long weekend (birthdays etc) and try something new. You certainly get different scenery and a whole wide range of tractors etc - missed loads working when I couldn't stop the car etc.

First of all, what a view...(half way around the walk we were on)

post-256-132638521371_thumb.jpg

Just up the way from the Black sheep brewery in masham (not to mention Theakstons !) was a Fastrac working with a really large cultivator - missed that due to traffic, but did stop round the corner for this old 'un !

That's it for now.

The top picture makes me think we should have scenery and farmyard sections in the upcoming competition ????

not only sheepdogs - Terriers are the worst !

I'm a bit of a runner, and one of my local runs goes past "Butt farm"

I'm recovering from injury so pretty slow nowadays - and this morning I took my frst trip down that way for a year and it nearly had a chunk of my ankles -again !

There's a really ancient IH with a loader there I hope to "get" sometime with the camera

And lots of other local ones I'm collecting  afile of !

Smashing photo's John, enjoyed looking at them alot mate, some nice old Scaloox stylee sheds too  :) Quite a variety of tractors around the place from all ages too, before someone else says it "what a handy place to park a Deere, right next to a payfone... To call Deere Assistance. . . " Yes, hardy hardy harr!!!

We cant have a comp on Farmyards yet .... .Mine isn't ready!!! :o

Amazing sceneray and great bit pictures

Smashing photo's John, enjoyed looking at them alot mate, some nice old Scaloox stylee sheds too  :) Quite a variety of tractors around the place from all ages too, before someone else says it "what a handy place to park a Deere, right next to a payfone... To call Deere Assistance. . . " Yes, hardy hardy harr!!!

We cant have a comp on Farmyards yet .... .Mine isn't ready!!! :o

Would i have think like that :D :D