Blue Mccormick

Andy

If they were specially comissioned, Im sure a fair few people are not too happy this morning  ;)

and I wonder where farmmodels got the idea from.

If anyone does get some, Il be interested in having 5-10 models please.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If they were specially comissioned, Im sure a fair few people are not too happy this morning  ;)

prob from the balfour beaty deal we were talking about andy,they had blue ones ,and if they have seen them round then? who knows

I've spoken to Karen today about these, there are 1250 of them and they will be exclusively from them for the first 6 months, after that she may sell them at trade to other dealers. I don't expect she will sell them in any kind of quantity to single individuals at the moment as she wants to keep them exclusive by the sound of things.

I've spoken to Karen today about these, there are 1250 of them and they will be exclusively from them for the first 6 months, after that she may sell them at trade to other dealers. I don't expect she will sell them in any kind of quantity to single individuals at the moment as she wants to keep them exclusive by the sound of things.

well she could answer the e-mail i sent enquiring about one,

Not sure about you Andy but my 4-6 weeks delivery as it stood on wednesday arrived this morning  :o :o and i have just rung Nigel to enquire on the blue model and surprise surprise no further info at present  :(

Not sure about you Andy but my 4-6 weeks delivery as it stood on wednesday arrived this morning  :o :o and i have just rung Nigel to enquire on the blue model and surprise surprise no further info at present  :(

Barry, It's exclusive to farmmodels.  :)

yeah i knew that from Karen yesterday but i thought i'd ask the question to the so called md anyway, didn't have the balls to tell me though did he  :(>:(

They will have all 1250 in stock tomorrow!!  :o :o :o :o

I think me and NCC need to get the artic trailers out.  ::)

Karen.

The ones she had yesterday were flown in especially for Spalding. The rest arrive tomorrow and she will be posting out orders on Wednesday (5th)

Thanks Jas, shes not answering her phone, bloody b&b or is Nath round there  :D :D

dum te de dum replies coming in very slow to topics i've replied in i'm getting bored

Go and do something else then Ricky, you're getting as bad as agrimodels with some of your posts...... It's only a matter of time before you start replying with kl  ::)