something a little less ordinary

MJB1

that russian stuff may look dam ugly but it goes on for ever

They're Hungarian, some were fitted with Perkins 6.354 engines others came in with native Csepel engines. I've got models in several different colours in 1/87 scale. I know a bloke with several real ones.

'took some photo's of one outside Telham Forge (Hi Barry, ' good to meet you yesterday) the other year it was up there for some welding work.

I've got brochures I picked up from Smithfield in the late '60s.

See what you mean now Marcus, great photo's. As I found with my slurry pics, some old boys are only too happy to help. Any more story to it, how long he's had it, HP, age, hours etc? And where's your lorry too aswell?!!! You never left it sat on the by-pass?!!!

:) can you guess what it is yet ? :D

Give the Rolf Harris impression some work though mate, eh?!

See what you mean now Marcus, great photo's. As I found with my slurry pics, some old boys are only too happy to help. Any more story to it, how long he's had it, HP, age, hours etc? And where's your lorry too aswell?!!! You never left it sat on the by-pass?!!!

Give the Rolf Harris impression some work though mate, eh?!

he's had it for 10 yrs , it has the same engine as a 2640 so it's approx 100 -110 hp, didn't get the hrs. i was heading to shepton so i pulled in the junction & backed into the lane :)

no worries mate ;) *in a crocidile dundee stylee*

fair dinkum ?

• 1 year later...

Sorry Marcus just found this post thats on the frome bypass its my mates uncle's he's got all sort's of old stuff around his yard just happy for someones thats shares his hobby  :) :)

thats the one simon , been driving past it for years so on the way back from staplemead dairy , i stopped & met the chap & he started it up for me , haven't been past there for a while now is it still there , & yes looks like he's got a fair bit of stuff all packed into his yard  :D

thats the one simon , been driving past it for years so on the way back from staplemead dairy , i stopped & met the chap & he started it up for me , haven't been past there for a while now is it still there , & yes looks like he's got a fair bit of stuff all packed into his yard  :D

Was still there last time i went by with my mate he said it was his uncle's place we were going to stop in and see him but had another bloke with us who had to get back i'm sure he's got a county 1474 or had one got some old lorry's and stuff as well as well a some more old tractors i'll find out some when i see my mate  ;):)