Down at Deere-ests - Leverets Farm

Deere-est

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thank You Mr M, hope to get the timber frame done over the weekend, needs a bit of time and thought.

Just beef and arable for the major enterprises Ol, it may gain some other lines as the layout comes of age but not root I wouldnt have thought.

With all these farms being built these days it is a job to keep Leveret's on the fornt page anymore with my work speeds!!! But anyway here is the latest pics of the granary shed. The Scalooz walls are done now, doublesided for interior detail on one half of the shed and rendered for reducing grain weevils/mites in the other half. Rendering was done this time around using tile grout, I also used it on any bigger gaps in the walling joints. Doorway in position now too.

post-227-132638676664_thumb.jpg

post-227-132638676677_thumb.jpg

The walls will be painted soon and then the timber frame will be built up to support the timber sides, the removable roof and the upper level on the un-rendered side of the shed. Once the pillar are in I will sort the flooring out too.

post-227-132638676689_thumb.jpg

the grout deff filled the gaps better tris

I was going to PM you about that but I saw your light was out. Your right, a damn sight better and easier too not to mention cheaper by quantity.. Just add water to it if it clings too much.

I was going to PM you about that but I saw your light was out. Your right, a damn sight better and easier too not to mention cheaper by quantity.. Just add water to it if it clings too much.

mmm found a fair few bits in the loft the other day, maybe just enough for something else, and still got the workshop to finish. maybe an extension to mone of the barns>?

Phwooooooooooooooooooar!!!

That looks good. A proper little miniature brick layer ay Tris.

Does Tracy hold the blocks in place while you cement them?

Nice to see this coming along mate.

8)

just wondering where the scaffolding was :D :D :D::)

nice work tris.... :) :) :)