Down at Deere-ests - Leverets Farm

Deere-est

i have to say it looks great.i just wish i could see it in the flesh. there is just not enough shows over here in ireland, plus there is not the same interest in model making. it is great that so many of you can cet together at shows, keep up the good work it gives us ideas of what we could do. sorry if i am waffling

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looked great mate.

However, I am going to let all you guys into a secret...............

That shed there, you can stand it up it is that well built, however, it is taller than tris when you do!!!!  :D :D He sleeps next to it too...

Anyway.

Only kiddign mate, it looked brilliant nad the attention to detail is amazing!!!!

Cheers guys :) I was well chuffed to be able to get it there in the end. :) :)

There were a lot of people asking about it Garret. The card, how long it took, where was the timber sourced. . . . It was quite a head turner for everyone. I think I am right in saying though, even all the guys who have seen pics of it on here just didn't quite realise the sheer size of it. You must come next year and be a part of it mate.

Another thing, although the card takes little punishment (it wasn't marked thankfully ;) ) even I was surprised how sturdy it is. It's a real credit to you buddy 8)

Thanks Tris  :'( I'm welling up here now. It's a whole year now since you discretly slipped me the few quid for it's construction oh well another year!

PB has been playing silly bu66ers again so I have given up and just reverted to posting up pics through the Forum.

Thats great news tris, if the pics are put on through photo bucket I cannot see them as photobucket has been blocked by the IT dept