Down at Deere-ests - Leverets Farm

Deere-est

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The black boarding looks just like a farm i used to work on. The old buildings were and still are a spitting image of your granary (granary, not granny, I don't knwo what she looks like and I can't imagine you will post up a photo of her on here but if you want to then feel free mate)

Anyway, i'm off to lick myself back in the garage now after that strange little turn, it must be the fumes after a weeks building....  :D :D :D :D :D

P.S did I say that it looks great?  :D :D :D

Here you can appreciate the size a little better, the two main sides of the roof are just perched there purely for the photo. I now have to line up the edges and masking tape it together, with strengthening beams inside (not proper trusses). The do the same with the ands, cutting these sheets to shape to fit the triangular ends in. Then the dorma bits above the doors. .. it just goes on and on!!! ::)

Blimey Trissle... that is stunning mate... with some skilfull photography.. you could easiler be fooled into thinking is was 1:1 mate - you are one clever fella thats for sure...

With the patience of a saint I would imagine... fair play bud... a real credit to you  ;)

One merit  ;)

Thanks Gents  :) :) :)

Although. ... I do get to the point where I ask myself why I ever bothered starting such a complexed roof. ... you should see me now!!! Glue, plastruct, ply, masking tape, streight edges, paper. ... stanley knife, scissors, pencil. ... It's a right mess in here and still I havn't even completed one dorma yet!!  :-[