Down at Deere-ests - Leverets Farm

Deere-est

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Aw come off it Trissle... you are just taking pics of real stuff now and posting them as your models... surely  :-\

Simply brilliant mate... I wanna take my 1:32 pants down... sit down on the dunny reading my 1:32 paper and have a 1:16 scale dump..

I hope you've made a working loo brush mate  :-[:D :D

Thats a thought... 1:32 scale skids... in waterslide... umm... not waterproof  :-[

Seriously...

Blooming brilliant... you really have an eye for detail mate - hats off to you.. I'll make sure I have my camera charged for Toytrac that's a fact

Didnt think of a pan brush, could add that easily and also a bottle of bleach! I don't know if it will make it to Toytrac though as it's a big old thing to lug around. It may just be Leverets mk1 which is on show sporting a finished granary with a bit of luck. :)

Didnt think of a pan brush, could add that easily and also a bottle of bleach! I don't know if it will make it to Toytrac though as it's a big old thing to lug around. It may just be Leverets mk1 which is on show sporting a finished granary with a bit of luck. :)

You have to bring it mate, i have the works Van with me, I could get to yours sat???? load her up??

I will be making one of those DEB boards at some point, barrier cream, hand cleaner, aftercare ;)

Thing is Jez I have no means of stacking it, along with the rest of the buildings it is a big area. Also, Dads 60th makes it a bit of a hit and miss day really.

Cheers for all the nice compliments people :)

. Also, Dads 60th makes it a bit of a hit and miss day really.

Tris you cant miss your dads 60th :o....you will never forgive yourself!!, model shows happen every year, that doesnt ;)

you could possibly pop over though for an hour?? ???

as we mentioned tris, we can look after it for you for most of the day, be a few of us round after all, ,but as you said you had a hell of a job last time round moving it all safely, i know i helped you load up after, far better to bring what you can, aferall, theres always next year ,with more time to plan

I won't be stopping anytime soon Coxy ;):) Cheers bud.

Re: Toytrac

Jez yet again may be throwing a liferaft/matchstick for me! Also MDFord and PDH may be able to help in the keeping an eye on things Sunday morning. There will be a Leverets presence fear not ;)

I won't be stopping anytime soon Coxy ;):) Cheers bud.

Re: Toytrac

Jez yet again may be throwing a liferaft/matchstick for me! Also MDFord and PDH may be able to help in the keeping an eye on things Sunday morning. There will be a Leverets presence fear not ;)

good!!!....if the missus is coming she will be pleased, she loved it at Spalding ;)....even though i hurried around then home as i was feeling really ill!

Anyways. .. on witht he updates  :)

Next installation, a MIG welder. This is the arc welder from the Fujimi set with the bottle from an Italeri set glued on the back, the oven glove from the kitchen set to pose as a welding mit,a pair of wire cutters and a length of chain to hold the bottle on. Pretty pleased with the colouring etc.

post-227-132638873853_thumb.jpg

post-227-132638873888_thumb.jpg