Fife Vintage Agricultural Machinery Club - Rally Sunday 9th June 2013

BC

It's the first year I have been to this show Paul and I'm looking forward to it  since Pete Small is the commentator so I'm sure it will be a very informative show for the exhibitors and the spectating public.

Well from what has been said it was a record number of people through the gates today, just uploading photos on to photo bucket and I'll post them up here soon

:laugh: :laugh:  You and me must have crossed paths a few times Harry,i have nearly the same photo's as you,I've just been re-sizing mine for Photobucket,it was a good day,dry and not to warm,here are the photo's,no particular order,just "as seen",

CorstonMill09-06-13001_zps23f126a3.jpg

CorstonMill09-06-13037_zpse1aa22ec.jpg

CorstonMill09-06-13002_zpsd3e949be.jpg

CorstonMill09-06-13003_zps68349012.jpg

CorstonMill09-06-13004_zpsa3d1591a.jpg

CorstonMill09-06-13005_zps46c70183.jpg

Thank you Bill and Paul,it was a really good show,last time I went it was just a few enthusiasts in the middle of a field,but as you can see it's turned into quite a respectable show,and I have to say the commentary by Peter Small was very good,I was only there about two and a half hours,but Peter was speaking the whole time,he seemed to have extensive knowledge of very piece of equipement at the show including that obscure Littau berry harvester,Bill I never thought about the Symingtons untill I saw the two bright orange Case vineyards in the parade ring,then I recognised David with Joyce on the tractor in front of him,I noticed Joyce was standing driving her tractor,but David was sitting driving his,got a shot of Joyce,but not David,also got a shot of their truck,after I realised they were there,

JoyceSymington_zpsad8d6880.jpg

CorstonMill09-06-13065re_zps2e202402.jpg

Actually Bill,looking back through my pictures,you can see Joyce walking across the field,fifth picture down just behind a Ford 3000 number 39,

Regards

Joe.

Joe......I would say Pete Small would be a great commentator since he has an outstanding knowledge about anything old and always wanting to learn more. I'll bet my cotton socks Pete was as enthusiastic with his commentary as Joyce was when she told us the story about renewing the back differential on their smart looking Scania for carrying their tractors ;D  ;D ... there are not many females around who could tell you about Case tractors the way Joyce can do 8) 

Archived